Free Printables for Valentine’s Day {I Love You A Bushel & A Peck}

I’ll be back tomorrow with one of my all-time favorite crock pot recipes, but today I wanted to share my latest printable creation, in plenty of time for Valentine’s Day!

Free Printables for Valentine's Day {I Love You a Bushel and a Peck} ~ 8x10 Print and Notecards | FiveHeartHome.comDo you decorate for V-Day? I have to admit that I don’t do too much. But I do have an 8-by-10 frame on the mantel that I try to fill with something seasonal each month. So since starting this blog, I’ve had fun coming up with new holiday themed printables to share with y’all every so often.

Free Printables for Valentine's Day {I Love You a Bushel and a Peck} ~ 8x10 Print and Notecards | FiveHeartHome.comIn trying to decide on which quote to use for Valentine’s Day, a song that I liked to sing to my kids when they were babies popped into my head. Well, I should say I liked to sing them the beginning of the song. I don’t actually know the words beyond the first few lines. Thus, I would sing…

I love you
a bushel and a peck,
A bushel and a peck
and a hug around your neck

…and then I would make up my own words for the remainder of the song. ;) Do y’all know this cute, old-fashioned ditty from the 50s? If so, maybe you can teach me the proper words in time for some sequel printables.

Free Printables for Valentine's Day {I Love You a Bushel and a Peck} ~ 8x10 Print and Notecards | FiveHeartHome.comBecause there’s nothing like free, instant holiday decor, I created an 8- by 10-inch print of these partial song lyrics for you to slap in a frame. But I also decided to shrink down my design and make some darling printable notecards as well. These cards would be cute accompaniments to bags of Valentine treats, or you could use them to write sweet notes to your kiddos or significant other, or even turn them into Valentine cards for special friends or family members.

Free Printables for Valentine's Day {I Love You a Bushel and a Peck} ~ 8x10 Print and Notecards | FiveHeartHome.comWith Valentine’s Day a few short weeks away, I hope these printables help to get you in the spirit!

Click image below to DOWNLOAD 8×10 PRINT:

Click image below to DOWNLOAD NOTECARDS:

These Valentine’s Day printables are high-resolution PDFs. The print is sized to fit in an 8×10-inch frame. You may print it on regular paper or cardstock on your home printer and trim it to size, or have it printed as an 8×10-inch photo at a photo lab (just save it to your computer before uploading to the photo lab online). Watermark in corner of 8×10 will not be printed.

The notecards print two per page. You may print them on cardstock, cut the page in half along the dotted line (trim off any of the dotted line that shows), and then fold each card. In case you want to use a corresponding envelope, the folded card will measure 5.5 inches tall and 4.25 inches wide.

For personal use only, please. Enjoy!

Printables for other holidays!

(Click on each photo to be taken to the original post where the printable may be downloaded.)

America the Beautiful Subway Art ~ Free Printable! | {Five Heart Home}

"Live in the Sunshine" Summertime Quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~ Free Printable | {Five Heart Home}

Fluttering Leaves Fall Quote, by Emily Bronte ~ Free Printable | {Five Heart Home}

Trick or Treat ~ Free Halloween Printable | {Five Heart Home}

Thanksgiving Quote Free Printable ~ Eat, Drink, and Be Thankful | {Five Heart Home}

Free Christmas Printable ~ Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas | {Five Heart Home}

New Year's Free Printable ~ Auld Lang Syne | {Five Heart Home}

Facebook   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Twitter   |   Instagram

This post may be linked up to House of Rose, 4 Little Fergusons, and these fabulous parties!

Comments

1. Those are really cool! Thanks for sharing Samantha :)

Happy Blogging!

2. I love that sweet song! This is just an adorable printable and love the cards – plus pink is my favorite color! Thanks for sharing and pinning! Have a happy Monday, Samantha!

Thank you as always, Cindy! I’m rather fond of pink as well. :) Hope you have a fabulous week!

3. your cards are so super cute love them
    come see me at shop annies

4. I love this saying and was going to start working on a printable but I don’t know how I could beat yours, it’s so adorable! I would love it if you linked this up to The Makers!

~Katie @ Upcycled Treasures

5. Beautiful card and printable, pinned! Love the pink:)

6. Super cute–thanks!

7. I love this printable. You have been busy in the printables dept. They are all fantastic. Thank you for linking up at The Makers!

Thanks so much for stopping by, Corey! I really have fun creating printables…I hope you have a chance to download and enjoy some of them! :)

8. LOVE these! Thanks so much, free printable are always awesome :) I’ve pinned them onto my Valentines board too. Thanks for sharing them this week at our Lovely Ladies link party!

I’m so glad you like them, Molly…thanks for the pin! And thanks for hosting LL each week…such a fun party! :)

9. So fun. I remember this song too. There’s a version of the Andrews Sisters on You tube. It won’t let me link. Metro Lyrics.com also has the full lyrics by Frank Leosser. I especially remember the “a doodle oodle ooh doo” part. Thanks for sharing your talents.

It’s wonderful to learn more about the song, Alli…thank you for sharing! I will have to look up that YouTube video. I hope that these printables bring back fond memories for you. Thanks for the comment, and happy Friday!

10. I love your printables, Samantha! So cute! Thanks for sharing these!

11. I just found your blog and I LOVE these printables! I’m so excited to use them. Thanks :)

-Karli

Something Splendid Blog

You are very welcome, Karli…I’m glad you love them and I hope you enjoy using them! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment…hope you have a great weekend!

12. I love you, a bushel and a peck,
    a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck.
    A barrel and a heap.
    A barrel and a heap and I couldn’t get much sleep,
    without you.
    ‘Cause I love you, a bushel and a peck,
    You bet your pretty neck I do.
    Doodle oodle oo do, Doodle oodle oo do, Doodle oodle oo do do!

I love it, Becky! Those lyrics are far better than the ones I was making up for my kids… :) Thanks so much for sharing!

13. Oh my!!!! You have so SERIOUS talent here! I love that saying…. It is so adorable, and your design is super cute!
    Great work!! Thanks so much for sharting.… :)

Have a happy weekend; hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

You are too sweet, Crystelle…thank you for the kind words! I hope you enjoy using these printables. Have a great weekend as well!

14. In the past {pre-blogging days}, I didn’t decorate for Valentine’s Day. But your free printable will the perfect addition to my Craft Mama Valentine’s Party I am hosting next week. Thanks so much!

You’re so welcome, Ashley…I’m glad you’re going to be able to use this printable! I don’t do a lot of Valentine’s decorating either, but I think a few touches here and there are nice. Thanks so much for stopping by!

15. What a wonderful printable to share…I love it! This is really well done! Thanks so much!

Thank you, Jodee! I had a lot of fun making this one. Before I made it, I had a pretty good idea of how I wanted it to look, and I was pleased that it turned out how I envisioned it. :) I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment…have a great weekend!

16. I was sure glad to see somebody knew rest of lyrics, I don’t think I ever knew them. Isn’t the net great?
    Thank you so much for the adorable printables, think I’ll be using both. Want to send to grandkids. Thx so much for sharing these with us all. Happy weekend

Yes, I was happy to learn the rest of the lyrics as well, JaneEllen! :) I’m so glad that you’re going to be able to use these printables. I bet your grandchildren love getting mail from you! :) Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend…thanks for the thoughtful comment!

17. My dad used to say this to me growing up. I can’t wait to send it as a Valentine to him! Thanks!

Awww…that is so heartwarming, Loni, and totally made me smile. Your dad will love his Valentine card! Thanks for sharing your sweet story. :)

18. Samantha, thank you so much for sharing your fabulous printable and cards at Best of the Weekend! Pinned! Hope you have a great week!

Thank you for hosting each week, Cindy, and for always being so generous with your pins! Hope your week is going well, too, and that you’re managing to stay warm!

Hi Sam! I did see this post, but as I was still in Texas, I didn’t comment. Now I’m going to say that I love the Valentine printable especially, as I used to sing that to my babies. Brings back sweet memories, and thanks for sharing all these awesome printables!

Deb

Oh, I’m so happy you shared that, Deb! I love all of the sentimental comments I’m getting about this quote. I’m sure your babies remember this song as fondly as you do! Hope you had a nice trip to Texas… :)

20. Hi Samantha – just popping in again to let you know that I am featuring your sweet printable at tonight’s Best of the Weekend party. Thank you again for sharing and hope you have a happy Friday!

Wow, Cindy…what an honor! Thank you! I’ve been thinking about you this week and hope you’re hanging in there okay. Happy Friday, and I’ll see you tonight. :)

1. […] Love this FREE Printable from Five Heart Home…So much […]